Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
The compliance technology team develops surveillance, monitoring and reporting tools for the compliance business community. This team is responsible for designing and developing tools for the oversight of SIG’s trading activities across all of our products, including options, equities, futures, fixed income, and many others. We are looking for a Software Developer to join this group.
In this role, you will be using .NET, Java and Hadoop to develop our surveillance and monitoring tools. Additionally, you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including requirement gathering from users. We are looking for someone to help us identify ways to provide better support to users and automate tasks to improve business workflows.
SIG Technologists Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Delivers the most appropriate solution for each problem
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented programmers
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 3 years of progressive experience developing software applications using an object oriented language. Relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- Three (3) years of recent hands-on experience with the .NET, C++, or Java technologies
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Willingness and ability to work in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.