On joining the Brokerage team, who support our ETF Trading desk in our European headquarters based in Dublin you will focus on supporting trading activity from the point trades are executed by our traders through settlement, clearing and post-trade analysis. Additionally, we will look to you to focus on continuous automation and process improvement through collaboration with team members and our technology team. This will also include testing these activities prior to rollout across the desk. Throughout it all, you will have the opportunity to interact daily with traders, peers, clients and our clearing firms to ensure that issues are resolved as quickly as possible and that trades settle and clear within required timeframes.
The brokerage team is one of expected growth, this is an ideal opportunity for you to be integral in this along with its personale; hiring, mentoring and leading the team.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and support operational Customer facing activities related to the ETF trading activity on the desk
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise throughout the trade lifecycle
- Leverage tools such as Excel, VBA, and/or SQL to improve reporting capabilities and increase the speed with which any variances are resolved
- Coordinate with technology team members to drive, test and facilitate automation opportunities and/or process improvements on the desk
- Support new customer set-up and integration into our trade reporting system
- Provide support to both customers and sales traders as needed
What we're looking for
- Bachelors degree required; specialisation in finance or a related discipline preferred
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in a trade support role required; previous experience supporting or with exposure to ETF, International Equities trading preferred.
- Experience leading a team in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated and strong experience with Excel required; experience with VBA, Access and/or SQL preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Experience with Omgeo Products (Oasys, CTM, Alert), Fidessa a plus
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.