Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
The MMAD (Monitoring, Management and Automation Development) Team Lead will lead the development of cutting-edge proprietary systems for the design, configuration, monitoring and management of servers and network devices. These tools are wholly designed and developed in-house, and confer significant competitive advantages to SIG by enabling the accurate provisioning and management of a world-class trading infrastructure at scale. This is a hands-on role that combines technical leadership of team members with direct software architecture, design and development activities.
As a member of SIG’s MMAD team, you will:
- Ensure the successful execution of projects, operational activities, and responsibilities
- Support the decision making process, using effective communication to articulate the recommendations, risks and options
- Arrange work packages and project scheduling to accommodate dynamic priorities
- Identify and leverage team member strengths and help team members improve their skills
- Work directly with clients and stakeholders to determine requirements, set expectations, and resolve issues
- Determine and enforce SDLC standards and mechanisms for the team
- Provide architectural direction for team development efforts
What we're looking for
- 7+ years working in a team-based software development organization
- Experience leading small Development, Q/A, Product, or Project teams preferred
- Able to develop and maintain program, project, and product plans
- Proficiency with .NET development on Windows (Experience with ASP.NET development a plus)
- Some C++ UNIX/Linux development experience
- Proficiency with relational database management systems and SQL
- Understanding of SOA, REST, and other enterprise service delivery mechanisms
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.