Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
As a member of our Options Trading Software Development team, you’ll spend your day developing in-house software for SIG’s primary trading platform. You will be given the design freedom to push our hardware to its limits as you build high-performance systems to solve complex trading problems.
If you join our team, you will:
- Design and develop C# software applications to solve complex market-driven requirements primarily targeting the options trading desk and supporting operations
- Contribute to all phases of SDLC, from initial requirements through final testing and implementation
- Focus on extending and evolving the entire technical stack to build a stable, scalable, and optimized environment with minimal risk
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline (If you have equivalent technical experience instead, that’ll work too!)
- 3 years of progressive experience developing software applications and/or services
- Recent hands on experience with developing in C# or related language
- A passion for new and creative solutions utilizing different stacks, platforms and languages. (Web, Desktop, JS, F# and more all welcome!)
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.