As a member of the development team, you will work in a real time, high performance, high frequency, enterprise technology environment. You will leverage your development skills to build automation tools and debug problem code for our highly distributed real-time trading systems.
In this role, you will be exposed to the entire trading stack and have the opportunity to grow into a trading systems developer that designs and develops systems used by options traders.
In this role, you will:
- Designs and develops custom test automation tools for electronic trading systems on the Windows platform
- Engage in performance monitoring of the trading systems environment in order to problem solve and correct issues that may be encountered
- Learn the application in order to do obscure problem replication and solution building
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working in a software development organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in an object oriented development language (C++, C#, Java)
- Proficiency with either Windows or Linux
- Understanding of distributed systems is a plus
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it’s important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.