Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE) is a leading technology-focused venture capital and growth equity fund. We focus on high growth software, internet, information services and technology-enabled businesses with $5-75m of revenue. SGE is very active – having deployed nearly $1bn of capital into 37 companies in the US, EU and Israel over the past 11 years, realizing top-decile returns. We are focused on finding great companies and supporting their growth. We pride ourselves on having a great work environment, which is friendly, dynamic, fast-paced and technology-focused.
As an analyst/associate, you will be a full member of our investment team, working closely with senior deal professionals at every stage of the investment process: sourcing new investments, performing due diligence and working with portfolio companies. You will evaluate technology investments across a range of vertical and geographic markets, network with CEOs and executives, build financial models and develop investment theses. This position represents a unique opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to take on a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
To learn more about SGE’s investment approach, team and portfolio, visit www.sgep.com.
- Identify, contact and structure investments in the best technology companies in the world
- Deal sourcing, due diligence and on-going portfolio support
- Assist in review of potential new investments, including research into new markets and industry trends, financial modeling, returns analysis and company valuation
- Develop presentation materials for the firm, portfolio companies and management teams at prospective companies
- Represent SGE at industry conferences around the United States
- Travel with senior members of the firm to meet with CEOs and management teams at prospective companies across the US and Europe
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank or software company; prior experience with a VC or growth equity firm a plus but not expected
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, uncompromising attention to detail
- A love for technology and/or entrepreneurship
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Outgoing personality and a team player who is willing to proactively market SGE
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.