You will be joining an expanding team focusing on all aspects of ETF pricing. The role will involve working directly with traders in a front office environment. You will use your analytical skills to effectively troubleshoot and solve problems in the fast paced time critical environment of a trading floor. This is a very analytical, data driven role which will utilize and develop your abilities in creating processes, building models and driving efficiencies in an effort to make SIG’s processes demonstrably better. Once these processes are in place you will continue to monitor and improve them whilst also analyzing data using your technical skills.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual with a genuine interest in financial markets, a strong technical background and a desire to gain exposure to a true front office environment. As SIG are the largest ETF market maker in Europe trading across all major European exchanges, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to directly impact SIG’s market making business.
If you join us, you will be:
- ETF fair value estimation & modelling;
- Analysis of historical fund performance;
- Researching trading opportunities in mergers, spin offs and other corporate actions;
- Participate in process re-design, systems development and process improvement; and
- Liaise with capital markets desks and ETF fund managers.
What we're looking for
- 3rd level degree in Economics, Finance, Quantitative Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline;
- Exposure to programming languages (VBA, SQL, C++, C# or python) is desirable but not essential;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Access is an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment is essential;
- Attention to detail and good organisational skill are essential;
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of business and role;
- Strong communicator (verbal and written);
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills; including effective troubleshooting in a fast paced, time critical environment;
- Strong desire to learn and ability to use own initiative is essential; and
- Interest in financial markets is essential
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.