Nellie Analytics, Inc. – an affiliate of SIG – is focused on geo-political and sports analytics. We are now looking for an experienced Trader to join the expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an early stage initiative and be an influencer to help shape new product development as the business opportunity evolves.
What you’ll be part of
As a Trader at Nellie, you will strengthen our team with your experience and product knowledge. Tasks will include:
- Trading mainly American sports - individual matches and futures in all major competitions and tournaments
- Working closely with fellow traders, quants and developers to improve our mathematical models and software
- Analyse past trades and historical data in a constant search for improvement
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have Sports trading experience or general trading experience combined with strong interest and deep knowledge in sports.
- Management/Shift Supervisor/Team Lead experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Python is a plus
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Willingness to be flexible with hours and schedule is essential
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentiveness and ability to react to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously is essential
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.