Due to our continued growth and expansion we have a superb opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in the financial markets to gain exposure within a true front office trading environment.
You will be joining an expanding team with a focus on Corporate Actions, Securities Lending and Financing. Once in the role you will work closely with the Equity Finance team, cash traders and IT developers all of which are in the same building meaning seamless communication and a fast paced environment. You’ll be expected to build an excellent knowledge of the vast range of products traded by SIG and also the workings of all international markets in which we operate able to lend your expertise to the team and develop these. You will participate in various projects that include process evaluation and project planning.
In the role, you will:
- Capturing, monitoring, scrubbing and interpreting of Corporate Action events
- Processing of mandatory and voluntary Corporate Actions, posting of entitlements and reconciliation of payments
- Assist with Dividend trade capture and Dividend optimization
- Assist with processing of SIG’s Withholding Tax reclaims
- Analysis of Corporate Action trading opportunities
- Interfacing with Securities Lending, Trading and Settlements
- Participate in process re-design, systems development and process improvement to achieve highest efficiency
What we're looking for
- 3rd level degree, preferably in a business or finance related discipline
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and ability to use own initiative.
- Knowledge of and an interest in financial markets
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Exposure to programming languages (VBA or SQL) is desirable but not essential;
- Strong communicator (verbal and written).
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills; including effective troubleshooting in a fast paced, time critical environment
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, prioritize and to adapt to the changing needs of business and role.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.