Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
Our Corporate Systems team develops in-house applications in support of our non-trading stakeholders such as Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting, Tax, Legal, Marketing and Private Equity. You will work directly with the end users of these systems as you test and manage automated QA environment for new functionality, integrations and reporting analysis tools. You'll collaborate with developers that work on a broad range of development requests across all the above stakeholders, so you will get exposure to different technologies and business functions as a Software Test Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop custom test cases and use automation tools and scripts to perform automated testing
- Learn the applications and perform manual testing in order to be able to efficiently design automation tools as well as replicate obscure problems
- Work in staging and integration test environments and, when needed, troubleshoot production issues to identify root cause and enhance the testing automation suite
- Use manual and automated processes to perform testing for the various web applications supported by Corporate Systems
- Work with users and other technical support staff, and respond to production questions and problems as needed
- Develop automation scripts and recordings using SmartBear's TestComplete
- Create and maintain test cases using SmartBear's QAComplete
- Execute recordings and scripts in TestComplete from QAComplete test cases and report bugs/issues accordingly
What we're looking for
- At least three years’ experience of full- time, hands-on application software testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent; experience may substitute for education
- Rapid software testing, exploratory testing, system testing, production verification testing, customer certification testing, performance testing, black box testing experience
- Scripting experience related to automated web testing
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate clearly, find and report bugs efficiently, and solve business and technical problems
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.