Our Helpdesk is committed to providing the highest level of technical support for our end-user community. Our mission is to maintain business productivity by being the first point of contact for all technical issues in our environment. You will engage with and directly support over 1,200 users across our dynamic trading, business, and technical environments. You will not only be responsible for resolving technical issues as they arise, but will also be heavily involved in projects to prevent these problems from occurring in the first place. This role offers exposure to a wide variety of technologies, including the cloud, BYOD, Office 2003/2010/2013/365, and Windows 7/10, fostering opportunities for growth along with the ability to support the design of solutions to meet evolving business needs.
We’re Not Your Typical Help Desk:
- We’re not a call center.Our end users can contact our team directly by phone, email, IM or even stop by our office. We don’t outsource our support, so regardless of how users contact us, they can be assured we will have the access and knowledge necessary to help them.
- We are rapidly changing. The performance monitoring of end points is critical to the stability of our environment. The Helpdesk team monitors and responds to changes in our environment. We strategize around the end user needs, making recommendations around best practices to ensure stability and software/hardware evangelism.
- We think proactively, not reactively.Our goal is to find potential issues before they ever reach our user base. We are involved in preventative maintenance, compatibility testing, and research of new technologies to ensure we understand how changes will affect our environment before those technologies are implemented.
- We’re not confined to “tiers”. We work with just about every team across our organization. The technical knowledge of the users we support varies and so does the complexity of the challenges we encounter. We are given the flexibility and resources we need to ensure we can solve whatever problem is thrown our way.
- Continual growth opportunities.Whether it’s querying databases, automating a task, learning PowerShell, or taking on a new project, we never want our team members to stop developing. We encourage growth both within the role and across our firm.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a technical support position required
- PC and laptop hardware and software installation and troubleshooting skills required
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 2010/2013 and Windows 7/10
- BS in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a similar major preferred
- Scripting experience or an interest in PowerShell or Python is a plus
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.