SIG Founded in 1987, SIG has grown from an options trading firm on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange to one of the world’s largest privately held financial institutions. Today, with offices around the world, we trade almost every major financial product, and we are recognised for our disciplined and quantitative trading approach, and our leading-edge trading systems. Our European headquarters is based in Dublin, where we employ over 450 people in Trading, Quantitative Research & Technology across a range of trading strategies, including Exchange Traded Funds, Commodities, Options, Fixed Income, Equity Derivatives and Convertible Bonds.
Human Resources Intern - Six Month Contract
SIG’s HR team is responsible for delivering an efficient, professional HR and Training and Development services to our business. You will work as an important part of the HR team across multiple areas such as new starter on boarding, HR analysis along with training and development. This great role will give you exposure across the HR function, be involved in projects and join a dynamic and engaging team!
What you’ll be doing
Providing HR support to Managers and Employees
- Support the complete on-boarding process of new starters
- Work with HR to support employee engagement initiatives
- Completing analysis of HR metrics and communicating findings
- Support HR department in any special projects as required
Managing Training and Development
- Trader Exchange exams: assist in liaising with traders for exchange exams
- External Events: pull reports on feedback, share and analyse it.
- Assist in liaising with Helpdesk and Facilities for room set up
- Check all rooms in advance of training commencement.
- Update training attendance in EMS, this will involve coordinating attendance sheets at all in house training events.
What we're looking for
- HR or other relevant qualification
- A keen interest in HR
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) and ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively, be flexible, and contribute as a team player
This is a six month contract.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.