As a trading entity, SIG is a true leader. In aggregate, we currently represent up to 10% of listed equity option trading, 3% of all New York and American Stock Exchange listed equity volume, and 2% of NASDAQ volume.
In 1999, SIG opened its European headquarters in Dublin, where it currently employs more than 450 staff in trading, quantitative research, technology, operations, compliance, legal and accounting across a range of trading strategies, including Exchange Traded Funds, Commodities, Options, Fixed Income, Equity Derivatives and Convertible Bonds.
As a buy-side equity analyst you will work with senior analysts and Portfolio Managers to identify investment opportunities primarily focusing on equity capital market transactions. The team is multi sector focused and invests in European equity and equity linked securities. Your valuation and financial modelling work will directly impact portfolio decision making. Meeting company management and sell-side analysts is an important part of the role and you will be expected to travel to company events and conferences to further cultivate these relationships.
In the role you will:
- Take responsibility for valuation analysis in both real-time and also in a more methodical process
- Conduct due diligence on prospective ECM related investments
- Attend company meetings and banking conferences throughout Europe
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with sell-side analysts, bankers and company management
- Monitor and re-evaluate portfolio companies on an on-going basis
- Screen companies for potential equity and equity-linked investment opportunities
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- CFA and/or CAIA preferred
- ECM exposure and/or experience either on the sell-side or buy side
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience contributing to the investment decision process
- Proven ability in the field of equity analysis with a superior understanding of securities analysis, valuation methods, qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Willing to be a self-starter and work independently
- High proficiency in Bloomberg and Excel required
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.