Our Core Infrastructure team maintains access to some of the most critical authentication systems at SIG. We work closely with other groups to ensure that teams have access to the services they need without risking impact to our core systems.
Reasons to join our Core Infrastructure Team
- We work on a global scale. One of the most challenging but rewarding aspects of working on the team is the global nature of their responsibilities. The same systems and services they deploy and manage locally, they also deploy and manage at all of the firm's locations and data centers across the globe.
- We’re often early adopters of new technologies. We are always focused on exploring new technology and thinking ahead, to ensure that our infrastructure is ready for any needs that arise within the environment.
- You’ll grow beyond the operationally focused aspects of systems administration. Some of the initial work will include monitoring Nagios for alerts, updating systems and performing health checks of the environment but as you become more familiar with our environment your responsibilities will expand to include system builds, maintenance of the core infrastructure (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SSL, etc.) and server deployment from a hyperV/virtualization perspective.
The hours for this role might be non-traditional to allow for some of the maintenance work that would occur off-hours (example: 11am- 8pm or 12pm-9pm).
What we're looking for
- 1+ year of systems administration experience required, Windows preferred
- Scripting experience required; PowerShell experience preferred
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Exposure to any directory services is a plus (AD, LDAP)
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.