Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
The Clearing and Positions team creates and maintains the systems responsible for the entire firm's position-keeping and trade-clearing functions. These systems continuously aggregate real-time trading activity from front-office trading systems, convey trade data to clearing agents for Clearing and Settlement, and publish real-time positions for decision-making strategies, exchange reporting, and back-office reports.
In this team, you will develop high-performance C#.NET, C++, and SQL-based applications. You will be responsible for defining, developing, operating and maintaining shared post-trading services and systems.
In this role, you will:
- Help design and implement large scale, robust, high-performing applications that support multiple database calls, large amounts of data, caching, multithreading, etc.
- Provide technical direction for a suite of applications for the Clearing and Position Systems team
- Participate in all phases of software development from initial requirements through final quality assurance and implementation
- Provide production support for Clearing and Position System applications and tools
SIG Developers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 5 years of progressive experience developing software applications. Relevant technical experience may substitute for education.
- At least 3 years of recent hands-on experience with .NET technologies, preferably in C#
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications and building high quality & high performing UI components preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET application development, UI (web & windows) development (WPF), C#, SOA (WCF services), OOA/D, database integration
- Good understanding of relational databases and experience with fundamental SQL; experience with advanced SQL, basic PL/SQL, and database architecture is a plus
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.