You will work within the Finance Team, liaising with HR and Payroll providers to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information and that Payrolls are processed and paid accurately, timely and in accordance with all tax and legislative requirements.
This position interfaces with an external Payroll Provider to provide highest quality payroll service.
You will be responsible for the implementation of real time reporting as required in Ireland in 2019.
You will make recommendations, initiate, drive and document payroll process improvement projects with a continuous view to increase the efficiency of the function.
What you will do:
- Ensure that payroll is processed and paid for in excess of 500 employees across a number of entities and branches in Ireland and UK on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all monthly and annual tax, pension and compliance requirements are met
- Prepare and post all payroll related journals and accruals and perform all Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and are implemented to capture monthly changes and that any differences are reconciled and explained
- Schedule and lead payroll related meetings and presentations
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external auditors
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage the Payroll mailbox to ensure employee emailed queries and requests are answered in a timely manner and dealt with appropriately
- Work with the Finance Director and external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for any expatriate employees
What we're looking for
- IPASS Qualification and previous senior payroll experience
- A proven capability for successful project management
- A proven ability to understand and use General Ledger systems (Great Plains/Dynamics Experience would be an advantage) and reporting and data analytics tools
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
- Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.