Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
SIG is hiring a Systems Developer into our Market Data team. This DevOps-oriented team designs systems to automate a large production environment and develops applications to aid in the monitoring and administration of the platform that automates a large part of the market data environment. This role also involves some interaction with our trading system environment.
In this role, you would:
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automate software build and testing
- Monitor and support a highly distributed production system
- Develop scripts for monitoring the state of the production environment and its dependencies for an automated trading desk
- Work with the Platform Engineering team to assist in server imaging, testing and deployment
SIG Engineers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
- 2 + years of experience working in a software development environment, including at least one year of full-time, hands-on application software development experience.
- Hands-on experience developing in Python. Experience with other object-oriented languages (C++, Java or others) and relational database development preferred.
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Previous work in systems administration is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers and with the testing groups while also successfully managing individual tasks and projects with minimal guidance.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and internal clients.
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it’s important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.