SIG has a job opportunity available for a Business Analyst to join our Corporate Systems team in our Bala Cynwyd headquarters. In this role, you will be working to support, administer, enhance and ensure proper integration for human resources, payroll, compensation and related systems utilized by our internal HR, Recruiting, Payroll and Compensation teams every day. You will partner with these stakeholders to ascertain requirements and work to ensure that their evolving needs within these systems are met. The projects you support will include enhancements to our existing platforms as well as upgrades and new implementations of these product suites across the firm. Your exposure to these systems will enable you to leverage and build upon your expertise across the human resources, recruiting, HRIS & payroll as well as related modules including compensation and learning and development. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support both domestic and international implementations of various modules within these systems, mapping data and creating integration feeds that enable the successful flow of information between them and third party vendors we work with every day.
SIG Business Analysts Are:
- Organized with a strong attention to detail: they are able to create and manage implementation and enhancement projects and schedules in accordance with both technical and business needs
- Able to define, create, manage and improve upon data interfaces and feeds with related internal systems as well as third party vendors
- Highly technical and able to leverage their analytical skills to evaluate, cleanse, transform, manage and validate data processes within systems under management, providing complex reporting creation and support to business stakeholders
- Focused on evaluating systems, ensuring optimal performance and that they continuously meet the needs of the business teams with which they are working as those needs evolve
What we're looking for
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related technical discipline required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience providing application implementation and support services to end users or working within or in support of finance &/or accounting domains & their associated systems required
- Previous experience working with data integration and/or vendor feeds required
- Knowledge of SDLC models required
- Strong SQL & T-SQL Skills required
- Strong knowledge of MS Access, Excel, Word required
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
- Experience with Crystal Reports, Qlikview or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.