Our team's mission is to maintain business productivity by providing highly effective and quality customer service to meet the technology needs of the businesses we support. You will engage with and directly support over 1,000 users across our dynamic business and technical environments. You will not only be responsible for resolving technical issues as they arise, but will also be heavily involved in projects to prevent these problems from occurring in the first place. This role offers exposure to a wide variety of technologies, including the cloud, BYOD and Office 2013 & 365, fostering opportunities for growth along with the ability to support the design of solutions to meet evolving business needs.
We’re not your typical help desk
- We’re not a call center. Our end users can contact our team directly by phone, email, IM or even stop by our office. We don’t outsource our support, so regardless of how users contact us, they can be assured we will have the access and knowledge necessary to help them.
- We think proactively, not reactively. Our goal is to find potential issues before they ever reach our user base. We are involved in preventative maintenance, compatibility testing, and research of new technologies to ensure we understand how changes will affect our environment before those technologies are implemented.
- We’re not confined to “tiers.” We work with just about every team across our organization. The technical knowledge of the users we support varies and so does the complexity of the challenges we encounter. We are given the flexibility and resources we need to ensure we can solve whatever problem is thrown our way.
- Continual growth opportunities. Whether it’s querying databases, automating a task, learning PowerShell, or taking on a new project, we never want our team members to stop developing. We encourage growth both within the role and across our firm.
What we're looking for
- 1+ year of experience in a help desk or similar technical support related position required
- PC and laptop hardware and software installation and troubleshooting skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010/2013 and Windows 7/10
- Must be able to lift/move equipment up to 50+ pounds
- Bachelors degree in an IT related discipline preferred
- Scripting experience preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.