By joining our Experienced Hire Recruiting Team as a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be directly responsible for attracting top-tier talent into SIG’s open technology positions. Partnering with with a team of Technology Recruiters, you will help drive the recruiting process by identifying and screening qualified candidates and maintaining strong relationships with those candidates as they move through our hiring process. Your role goes beyond talent attraction as you build your own relationships. You will be given the freedom to use and suggest a number of tools in order to attract and reach the highest caliber candidates.
This opportunity will allow you to combine your research and recruiting skills to deliver top talent through the identification and assessment of technology candidates. On a daily basis, you will work directly with candidates, hiring managers, and SIG interview teams. You will have the opportunity to hone your recruiting skills as well as develop a deep knowledge of SIG’s business. The most successful candidate for this role will have solid core recruiting skills - know how to build and manage candidate pipelines, develop sourcing strategies, screen and present candidates to hiring managers and present and close offers effectively.
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers and interview teams
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand overall needs and requirements of positions; assist in writing clear and effective job descriptions to be posted on job boards and internal gateways
- Develop sourcing strategies which include targeting active and passive candidates
- Research and qualify candidates; make initial contact and build relationships / networks with prospective candidates via the internet and social media resources such as LinkedIn
- Participate in additional recruiting-related projects such as marketing, event research / planning and social media campaigns
What we're looking for
- Minimum of one to three (1-3) years of experience in a fast-paced, business-oriented recruiting environment; corporate recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working in a highly selective hiring environment with technology and/or technical candidates, preferred
- Experience with developing strategic sourcing initiatives along with having strong organizational, analytical, and detailed planning and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task autonomously, required
- Demonstrated recruiting experience, including sourcing, developing candidate relationships and interviewing, required
- Ability to work individually, as well as collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment, required
- Ability to take initiative and creatively identify top industry talent, required
- Tactfully persuasive and persistent, required
- Excellent oral, written, and phone communication skills are essential
- Ability to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems, required
- Self-motivated, strong attention to detail and flexibility, required
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information, critical
- Proficiency working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Outlook and the Microsoft Office Suite, required
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.