Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
Our Fixed Income technology team has a unique role for someone with an interest in the financial markets and the desire to build upon their analytical and technical skills. We are looking for a Strategist/Developer to work directly with our traders on building analytical tools to help them analyze market data, manage risk, and recognize trade patterns. These tools will be used daily by the desk as they make trading decisions. As you build relationships with the desk, you will be the go-to person when traders are looking to develop tools and analytics around actionable trade ideas. For this development, we are using C#. However, you do not need to be a tech expert. If you have strong Excel/VBA skills and are interested in learning SQL, .NET and other technologies, we’d love to talk with you.
If you join us, you will:
- Design, develop and support analytical tools for our fixed income desk
- Collaborate extensively with traders to understand technical requirements
- Identify ways to provide better support to users and improve business workflows
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline or its foreign equivalent
- Familiarity with a trading environment and fixed income products required
- Strong written, analytical, and financial research skills
- Hands-on experience building solutions in Excel
- Experience with object oriented programming preferred but not required
- Must be a self-starter, a quick learner, an effective communicator, and resourceful in solving problems
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.