SIG is currently looking for an experienced lawyer with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience to join its Legal function.
This role will involve working with the legal team to review and negotiate trading and technology documentation and general contracts.
You will be interacting with all levels of management within and outside of SIG and must be able to exercise independent judgment and provide practical advice.
What you will be doing:
- Reviewing, documenting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts necessary to support SIG’s business, including trading, data and technology agreements
- Documenting and negotiating agreements and advising on contracts
- Proactively identifying and evaluating legal risks associated with new businesses and transactions
- Additional project work
This role will report to Co-Chair of SIG’s European Management Committee and SIG’s General Counsel.
What we're looking for
- At least 5 years’ prior corporate legal experience
- Experience in contract review
- Some securities or financial services related legal experience desirable but not necessary
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on teamwork and communication
- Strong academic credentials and superior writing and analytical skills
Please note this is a contract role of an intial period of six months.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.