SIG is looking for a software developer to build and enhance our registration and entitlement system, which acts as an important gatekeeper to our trading activity. In this position, you will write code using C# to develop new features, make improvements and integrate functionality into the front office trading platform. Your primary focus will be to manage this critical permission system while working across multiple development teams to enhance the trading process.
As a member of this team, you will:
- Design, develop and support new features in the REGENT system
- Analyze data collected from the system and validate its accuracy
- Communicate with other teams to understand if data matches expected values
- Work with other developers to understand how REGENT will interact with the trading system
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience with C# in a Windows environment
- Experience interacting with databases and .Net technologies a plus
- Knowledge of client/server distributed systems
Who We Are
SIG is a proprietary trading firm that’s dependent on a strong and creative technology team. We sit next to our stakeholders, allowing for a quick feedback cycle and a firsthand look at how our user interacts with our product. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.