Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
Our Order Management team is responsible for developing and maintaining our manual trading and order management tools across the firm. Developers on this team work closely with traders to gather requirements and iteratively develop and hone functionality. In this role, you will own your projects from requirements through development to delivery, maintenance and beyond. Beyond development, you will investigate new technologies and propose novel approaches as we revamp our toolset based on emerging technologies. To build these systems, we currently use a mix of C++/C#/WPF/PostGRE/SQL Server/R/Python/ZMQ and Redis.
SIG Developers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent and 1+ year of progressive experience developing software applications
- Hands-on experience with .NET, C++, and Python
- Strong verbal communication skills with an ability to deal with technical and business staff are required.
- Willingness and ability to work in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle in an agile environment
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.