Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
As an Application Support Analyst on our trading systems support team, you will be joining a group focusing on technical issues that arise within our trading environment. You will be working to support the firm’s trading systems as well as many of the third party systems we interact with. Your role requires quick assessment, triage, and resolutions of technical issues impacting our environment and business operations. You’ll be interacting with internal end users as well as third parties directly.
This role provides an exciting next step for anyone with system administration or help desk experience that would want to apply those skills in support of a more business focused environment.
SIG Technologists are
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Able to identify problems and develop solutions
What we're looking for
- Two years of experience in an operations, systems administration, application support or related role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related discipline preferred
- Windows knowledge required; basic knowledge of Linux/Unix is a plus
- Well-developed communication, time management, and listening skills are critical
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, pressure driven environment required
- Ability to work later shifts (10am – 7pm) as part of a team rotation with occasional weekend and/or overnight support required
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.