We are actively recruiting for a Partnership & Consolidations Accounting Manager to join our Philadelphia area HQ in support of our Private Equity & Venture Capital business, a division of SIG that invests between $150-$200M annually in innovative software, data and internet companies as well as in market-leading companies across a variety of mature industries, such as healthcare, business services, consumer products and services, and manufacturing.
Your role on our team places you directly at the intersection of our investments & deal analysis processes, our portfolio companies and our firm as we continue to grow & evaluate investment opportunities. Your role will be key in certifying the accuracy of purchase accounting throughout the investment process along with building strong partnerships with our portfolio companies to obtain the data necessary to develop, maintain & consolidate the books to ensure accurate and complete financial reporting.
Learn more about the businesses & teams you’ll be working with below:
- Our Firm: Susquehanna International Group: sig.com
- Our Private Equity / Venture Capital business:
- Our Team: https://www.sig.com/about/culture/accountants
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Accounting teams within acquired firms to obtain information necessary to develop and maintain our general ledgers
- Develop and manage processes to consolidate trial balances and financial statements received from portfolio companies
- Manage financial reporting and audits for the Private Equity business
- Prepare and review Private Equity expense analysis including development of waterfall, fee, and payout calculations
- Review partnership agreements
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5-7 years of accounting experience supporting acquisitions, preferably within a Private Equity / Venture Capital firm
- Demonstrated experience with developing and maintaining consolidated financials required
- Knowledge of purchase accounting standards & guidance required
- Experience working with General Ledger platforms required, MS Great Plains preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.