Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
As a Server Provisioning Analyst at SIG, you will have direct impact on our physical and virtual server environment each day. We work with multiple teams to help identify and request the appropriate hardware needed to maintain, upgrade and enhance our environment. You will act as a driving force, advisor, and liaison between the requestors, our purchasing team, and the technical deployment teams.
About our team
- We interact with all facets of SIG’s business. We have an in depth understanding of why the changes we handle happen and work to coordinate and complete all of them in the most optimal manner possible.
- Our team handles a myriad of requests. We help organize and facilitate all aspects of the server provisioning process, new deployments, upgrades, and even entirely new environments. We also provide reporting and data to support predictive analysis for licensing and request trends in the future.
- We help our stakeholders make good decisions. We work to provide options to the requestors that are well thought out and follow the standards developed by the Engineers in concert with our team.
- We manage spares logistics. We plan and requisition the hardware for all our sites and make sure we are able to quickly support break/fix operations.
- Our team defines process. Our team guides and helps build and improve workflows that our requests follow. We build most tools in house and define the goals and how they should work, alongside our internal application development teams.
- We coordinate changes. As new information or updates come through, we adapt plans and communicate out to the involved teams.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an IT related administration role required
- Background in IT support or IT purchasing/acquisition strongly preferred
- Familiarity with server hardware and related technologies, change/request management, inventory control and reporting tools strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration or a related discipline preferred
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.