As an Analyst on SIG’s Market Intelligence team, you will partner with analysts and strategists to identify investment opportunities in the ETF and options market. Market Intelligence analysts provide real-time commentary on breaking news and in-depth analysis of market sentiment. The Market Intelligence desk at SIG is responsible for monitoring and interpreting notable trade flow, especially in the options and ETF markets, to develop market commentary and actionable trading strategies for our institutional clients. As a Market Intelligence analyst, you will work within a small and high-impact team to gain insight into the inner workings of the research business of SIG.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Identifying and analyzing current market events
- Providing real-time commentary on breaking news
- Gathering information regarding option market conditions while analyzing and interpreting notable trading flow
- Contributing to the production and content of daily and weekly research reports distributed to SIG’s client base
- Monitoring various internal systems for the collection of trade data
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Strong written, analytical, and research skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with a trading environment and derivative products preferred
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.