SIG is hiring a Senior Business Analyst to administer, support and evolve our ERP Financial Systems globally. These systems directly facilitate financial tracking and reporting, firm-wide, encompassing a complex flow through structure that takes the financials from our global entities and rolls them up to the Susquehanna International Group parent company for financial management & reporting purposes.
In this role, you will not be bound by limitations. You’ll partner directly with your stakeholders to ascertain their true needs, leveraging and building upon your keen technical skills to maximize opportunities to think outside the box. This freedom to innovate will enable you to design and develop solutions to address your stakeholders needs directly, whether that be through identifying optimal ways to utilize the data within these platforms, enhanced system customization or building what the systems may not provide directly. You’ll also have the opportunity and autonomy to own the spaces and projects you’re supporting with your ideas fueling the forward evolution of these systems.
Sample projects have included:
- International expansion of all modules within SIG’s Financial Systems including the General Ledger, AP, Fixed Assets and Procurement
- Development of a home-grown mobile application for inventory management and scanning
- Refactoring Market Data Accrual processes
- Set up and growth of both US and International Business Entities
Learn more about our Corporate Systems Team by visiting the links below:
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 7 years of experience providing financial systems implementation, administration and support services
- Prior experience supporting accounting users or working within an accounting role a strong plus
- Knowledge of and experience with supporting large, multi-entity consolidations (rollups)
- Previous experience working with data integration and/or vendor feeds required
- Knowledge of SDLC models
- Strong SQL & T-SQL Skills
- Experience with international, multi-currency accounting (including knowledge of VAT, GST) a plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
- Experience with BI Reporting Platforms (i.e. Qlikview) and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Bachelors degree required, specialization in Business and/or Computer Science preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed online was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.