By joining our Experienced Hire Recruiting Team as a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the success of our firm. You will support a team of recruiters focused on hiring top-tier talent into SIG’s open Technology positions. We are looking for someone who is smart, resourceful, collaborative, and who can thrive in our informal but fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This opportunity will allow you to leverage your strong communication skills as you will work directly with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, and SIG interviewers. You will have the opportunity to learn our recruiting process as well as develop a deep knowledge of SIG’s technology organization. To be successful in this role, you must be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and manage last minute changes to schedules with professionalism and composure. We are seeking someone who is detail-oriented, organized and able to think critically in order to facilitate the interview process for our candidates.
If you join us, you will:
- Build effective relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Schedule and confirm phone and on-site interviews as well as feedback sessions
- Coordinate travel accommodations for candidates and manage candidate reimbursements
- Greet candidates and coordinate all on-site interviews including tours, lunch and tests; ensure a positive experience for candidates
- Manage phone calls and inquiries from candidates or internal employees
- Manage reporting, audits and maintenance of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
What we're looking for
- Minimum of one (1) year of professional or intern experience as an assistant / coordinator, or experience in an event planning, coordination or similar role required; prior experience assisting a Human Resources and/or Professional Recruiting team preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment, required
- Excellent oral, written, and phone communication skills are essential
- Ability to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems, required
- Superior time management and organizational skills, required
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information, critical
- Proficiency working in Outlook or other scheduling systems, Word and Excel, preferred
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.