Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
SIG is seeking a Software Developer to join a team responsible for designing and developing low-latency trading systems for our Index Desk. As a developer on this team, you will work closely with traders and top technologists to enhance our trading capabilities by providing innovative, scalable and stable systems. You will have a direct impact on a successful desk as work directly with traders on proposing new ideas or gathering requirements for additional functionality, both of which are brought into production quickly through our short development cycles. Beyond development, you have the opportunity to propose and investigate new technologies to help us stay ahead. We are looking for a strong C++ Developer with experience in performance and optimization.
SIG Developers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 5 years of progressive experience developing software applications is required. Relevant technical experience may substitute for education.
- Experience with and a demonstrated understanding of Object oriented design and software development in a high-performance / high throughput environment using C++ (preferably in a Linux environment) is required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization / latency reduction methodologies.
- Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, quants, and infrastructure teams
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.