Susquehanna International Group (SIG) has a unique opportunity for a Trading Systems Support Specialist in a role that bridges the gap between business and technology. Our Proprietary Trading Services team is responsible for supporting and managing Proprietary Front Office Trading Systems, Quoting and Order Routing Processes, and Middle Office Data Pipeline.
As part of our team, you will be working in our Command Center, side by side with our developers and business partners, participating in the support and management of our production trading environment. You will have the opportunity to have direct impact on the success of our business.
By joining in this capacity, you will be working to support the firm’s core businesses, while gaining broad-based experience across multiple technologies. Your role requires quick assessment, triage and resolutions of technical issues impacting our environment and business operations. Furthermore, our technology framework continues expanding and changing, introducing top of the line, dynamic technologies. All of this offers you an opportunity to enhance your technical expertise and project management skills through collaboration with development and engineering staff across the firm and our technology organization as well as through the learning opportunities exposure to such technologies can provide.
In this role, you will:
- Provide daily operational support of Proprietary Trading Systems
- Coordinate, implement and support daily system level changes
- Test new software versions for business level features and functionality
- Troubleshoot client/server issues
- Support Windows and Linux server processes
- Deploy new versions of suite applications on an enterprise level
- Troubleshoot trading related issues by investigating client/server log files
- Answer the Proprietary Trading Services (PTS) support hotline
- Coordinate technical resources and communicate to both business and technology communities during production issues
What we're looking for
- Strong problem solving skills required with the ability and desire to tackle new challenges
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, pressure driven environment
- Proven ability to work well in a team
- Strong written and communication skills
- Two to five years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical discipline
- Basic scripting or programming knowledge preferred
- Experience with database technologies a plus
- Knowledge of equity option trade lifecycle and trade flow a plus
- Project management experience a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.