Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
You will be working side by side with technical and business teams as you support and manage our production trading environment. Your role requires immediate assessment, triage and resolutions of technical issues impacting our environment and business operations. Our technology framework continues to expand and change, which requires our support team members to comprehend complex distributed systems, address any new issues, and communicate it across varied business functions. By joining in this capacity, you will be working to support the firm’s core businesses, while gaining broad-based experience across multiple technologies.
In this role you will
- Provide daily operational support of proprietary trading system
- Troubleshoot client/server issues
- Support Linux and Windows based systems
- Define and maintain runbooks and support documentation for trading systems
- Troubleshoot trading related issues by investigating client/server log files
- Responsible for server side application support, job scheduling, and basic scripting
- Manage the procurement and installation of servers
- Coordinate technical resources and communicate to both business and technology communities during production issues
What we're looking for
- Experience in an application support, operations, systems administration, or related role
- BS in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, etc) is preferred
- A strong understanding of Linux based systems
- Python, Bash or other scripting experience
- Previous experience within a financial services or trading environment is a plus
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to troubleshoot and communicate during system outages
- The role involves some off hours support/response and participation in an on-call rotation
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.