As a Financial Accountant with SIG you will perform a key role in the finance team and will assist in the preparation of financial, regulatory & statistical reporting for a number of entities within the group. You will be comfortable with adapting quickly to a busy working environment, drawing on your previous experience to make a practical contribution to managing high volumes of data and contributing to ad hoc projects.
You will possess the energy, enthusiasm & flexibility to successfully work with other team members in analysing, understanding and working to improve the systems that underpin financial reporting.
What you will be involved in:
- Assist in the preparation of month end management accounts for several group entities.
- Preparation of audit schedules to support income statements and balance sheets.
- Assistance in the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Maintenance of accounting systems, to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
What we're looking for
- Part qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA or ACA with 2-3 years’ experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an accounts production environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access and a proven aptitude for mastering IT packages.
- Flexible team player
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
- Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.