Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
SIG is hiring a software developer into EOT Market Data team.
As a developer on this team, you will work on our next-gen C# monitoring and management framework to help automate our large market data environment. As a DevOps-oriented team, you will also support and improve our tools for continuous integration, software deployment and testing.
While the bulk of your programming will be in C#, you will have a chance to work with scripting language e.g. Python, Database technology, a highly distributed production environment and a large scale back-testing cluster environment. A self-motivated and successful candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute on our high throughput low latency C++ server framework.
You will be part of a team responsible for building a multi-threaded C++, high throughput and low latency platform on Windows that manages high volumes of inbound and outbound messages - with data rates exceeding multi-million messages per second.
What we're looking for
- Master degrees in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines with 1 – 3 years working experience in software applications development is required; Relevant technical experience may substitute for education
- Experience with and a demonstrated understanding of Object oriented design; Hands-on project development experience in C# or Java is preferred; Experience with C++ a plus
- Experience with a distributed or client & server environment or knowledge of networking concepts and/or network programming a Plus
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development
- Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, quants, and infrastructure teams
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.