Susquehanna International Group (SIG) has a unique opportunity for a Senior Trading Systems Support Engineer to join our Proprietary Trading Services team in New York. In this role, you’ll be the sole and primary on-site support for traders on the floor who are trading across multiple products and markets. You’ll be directly managing and administering our Core Proprietary Front Office Trading Systems, Quoting and Order Routing Processes, and our Middle Office Data Pipeline.
You will have full exposure to and responsibility for all aspects of server side application support across our multi-platform server environment (Windows, Linux). As such, you’ll manage job scheduling, troubleshooting, intraday restarts, tactical response to production issues, deploying changes and working directly with our developer and engineering teams. Your ability to quickly assess, triage and resolve technical issues will directly impact our environment and business operations.
Join us as we build out our proprietary trading footprint in New York. Apply today to learn more!
In this role, you will:
- Provide daily operational support of proprietary trading systems
- Coordinate, implement and support daily system level changes
- Troubleshoot client/server issues
- Support Windows and Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot trading related issues by investigating client/server log files
- Responsible for server side application support, job scheduling, and basic scripting
- Coordinate technical resources and communicate to both business and technology communities during production issues
Want to learn more? Contact our recruiter directly:
What we're looking for
- 3-4 years of experience in an application support , operations, systems administration, or related role required
- Knowledge of trading support exp a plus
- Ability to independently identify problems and develop solutions required
- Ability to work on additional projects autonomously
- The role involves some off-hours support/response and participation in an on-call rotation.
- An understanding of .NET and operating systems (Windows and/or Linux) is a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL queries a plus
- PowerShell, Python, Bash scripting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.