SIG currently has a job opportunity available on our Facilities/Building Operations team in our Philadelphia area headquarters. This team provides maintenance support across our 265,000 square foot office space in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
By joining our team, you will partner with our Trade Desk Support team to reorganize and move equipment and office furniture directly on our trade floor. You will also support ongoing initiatives to maintain and improve our infrastructure and office space. You will also have the opportunity to build a strong rapport with employees across our organization to better understand and support both team and infrastructure needs.
This position requires you to work a 2nd shift, from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
In this role, you will:
- Complete work orders in a timely manner
- Move technical equipment, as needed
- Build and/or repair office furniture, as needed
- Perform light repairs to plumbing and electrical systems which may include HVAC systems
- Change office material around the office apace, as needed (such as light bulbs, ceiling tiles, and filters)
- Remain compliant with OSHA Safety and Health rules and observation of safety standards
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a facilities, building operations, maintennace, building security, or related, role
- Experience working in a commercial building or apartment complex required
- A high school diploma, or equivalent, required
- The ability to bend, lift, twist, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time and to climb ladders throughout the work day
- Experience using basic hand tools preferred; ability to provide own tools not required
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, a plus
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.