Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
As an Audio Visual Engineer at SIG, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and support of A/V technologies in our conferencing, training, and meeting rooms.
You will get to partner directly with the traders, developers and business teams as you help come up with the best solution for their audio visual needs. You will also have the opportunity to help grow and evolve our AV technologies by playing an active role in the research and selection of new tools and systems.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in supporting conferencing and meeting room technologies (Cisco Jabber/Telepresence/Webex, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Bluejeans, etc)
- Projector and interactive display technology expertise (Dell, Microsoft Surface Hub, etc)
- IPTV streaming, capturing, and distribution experience (ZeeVee and similar technologies)
- Wireless presentation technology experience (Miracast, Chromecast, WiDi, Barco Clickshare, etc)
- Audio speakers, mic, and sound board technology implementation and troubleshooting
- Video conference and telephony technologies (Cisco Unified IP, Polycom)
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Ability to effectively train others in one-to-one and one-to-many formats
- Must be able to lift/move equipment up to 50+ pounds
- Associate’s in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a similar major preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.