Utilizing your technical and interpretive skills on our Operations team, you will work to identify current and future risks to our dynamic environment as well as establish the policies and controls to reduce and/or eliminate them. Your role will involve extensive interaction with colleagues throughout the firm so that you are able to continuously audit and evaluate processes and procedures to set and maintain internal controls and ensure accurate daily reporting as well as assist in the development of future reporting needs.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze business processes and work flows, noting areas where efficiencies and controls can be improved
- Reduce preventable expenses
- Streamline processes – including identifying where and how we do things best and carrying that practice to other areas of the firm
- Provide better information and tools to management so that business heads have the ability to manage the entire business
What we're looking for
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of two years of audit experience in public accounting required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel demonstrating knowledge of pivot table creation and design required
- CPA strongly preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.