The Market Data team maintain the current market data environment setup as well as looking at methods of building out new environments. The team are responsible for all incoming real-time data, both directly from exchanges and from data vendors. We are seeking to recruit an additional Junior Market Data Engineer.
You will get an opportunity to work closely with the engineers, developers and vendors to improve access to market data across a range of sites for automated trading and analytics. This is a role where you will get exposure across a range of technical functions from Hardware, Operating Systems and Networks to Applications and Data Content.
What we're looking for
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major
- Exposure to writing python scripts or other scripting languages such as bash.
- 1+ years’ industry or academic experience in software development, any object oriented language.
- 1+ years’ industry or academic experience working with Windows & Linux operating systems.
- Networking knowledge, understanding of TCP/IP , UDP or Multicast
- Good analytic, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude towards learning new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly in fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate with a team while having the confidence to work independently when needed
- Flexible and driven with a commitment to innovation
Our Advice to Graduates:
- Be curious
- Know what you know…and what you don’t know
- Speak up
- Be accountable for your work
- Explore forward
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.