Are you an Engineer who has worked with Collaboration Technologies or related cloud computing solutions (Office 365)? Do you want to be part of a team that’s influencing awareness around and the adoption of cloud based collaboration technologies within a dynamic work environment? If so, we’re looking for you!
SIG's Collaboration Technologies team focuses their efforts on maximizing our user’s collaborative work experience through the utilization, integration and automation of Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business and related technologies across our global footprint. Based in our Philadelphia area HQ, this team designs solutions that enable our users to maximize their application access and ability to work from wherever they are within the office.
In this role, you will:
- Support, monitor and maintain our messaging and mobility environment
- Partner with business and technical teams to develop solutions that optimize, evolve and secure our environment
- Utilize scripting to automate operational tasks and deployments
- Partner with vendors to resolve issues and to plan implementations, upgrades, and / or future releases
- Champion the further adoption of cloud computing solutions within collaboration technologies
- Support a rotational on-call schedule shared among our team
You’ll be encouraged to evaluate new tools and features within these platforms, assessing their suitability to our environment, as well as to explore what else may be available. Sound like this might be for you? Join us and leverage your passion for Office 365 as we plan for the future of collaboration technologies at SIG.
Contact the recruiter directly to learn more:
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical field required
- At least 5 years of engineering and design experience
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint or similar technologies required
- Automation and PowerShell scripting experience required
- Familiarity with, or exposure to, Office 365
- Experience with message archival solutions preferred
- Experience with Skype for Business or similar tool preferred
- Mobility experience a plus
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.