As a Quantitative Trader, you will learn the quantitative and game theoretical approach that SIG uses to make decisions in the financial markets. You will work closely with experienced quantitative traders both on the desk and in the classroom who share a passion for mathematics, problem-solving, and technology. You will learn about decision science, game theory, and capital markets in the classroom and in mock trading to reinforce what you are learning on the desk. Poker and other strategy games are also used to further develop decision skills.
The objective of the Quantitative Trader role is to develop you into an autonomous decision-maker, capable of creating profitable trading strategies, assessing risk, and appropriately allocating firm capital.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- General computer skills required; computer programming skills a plus
- Demonstrated interest in strategic games and/or competitive activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.