As a Quantitative Sports Trader at SIG, you will make real time trading decisions in the sports markets. You will work closely with experienced traders, technologists and quantitative researchers who share a passion for mathematics, sports analysis, and technology to implement new strategies in this market. You will also learn SIG’s game theoretical and probabilistic approach to decision making through the use of poker and other strategy games.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM concentration
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- Interest in sports data/analytics with an understanding of US Sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) and world sports
- Practical programming experience in Python, C++, Matlab, and/or R
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.