The trading internship is a unique opportunity to learn about quantitative trading. Our interns work on a trading desk in the morning and afternoon, but they step off the desk daily to receive classroom education in trading and decision science. The combination of desk and classroom training provides interns with the best preparation possible for quant trading. Students with a STEM background will learn how SIG uses decision-science, game theory and technology to make trading decisions. The goal of the program is to provide interns with a deep exposure to trading, so they can decide if it is what they want to pursue full-time.
What we're looking for
- Intention to graduate with a bachelors, masters, or doctoral degree within one year of the internship program
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- General computer skills required; computer programming skills a plus
- Demonstrated interest in strategic games and/or competitive activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.