As a Quantitative Strategist, you will apply quantitative and programming skills to build profitable trading strategies for SIG. You will work at the intersection of trading, quant research and technology in order to propel SIG ahead of the dynamic intricacies of the markets. You will study game theory and decision science to better understand the markets and to find solutions to complex problems that occur in the world of trading.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- Strong practical computer programing skills
- Significant coursework in Data Science, Applied Math and/or Statistical Modelling preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with and drawing conclusions from large data sets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.