SIG is looking for a Benefits Analyst to join our Philadelphia area based HR and Benefits team. We are seeking someone who has technical expertise and wants to apply creative problem solving to all things, to think broadly about how to most optimally deliver employee benefits, services and overall wellness support to employees across all areas and levels of SIG. Our goal is to ensure that what we provide supports a work environment where the nicest and most talented people want to build their career.
By joining us, you will be directly involved in the administration of our current benefits and wellness programs. Your interest in and ability to stay on top of trends in benefits and wellness by conducting broad-based research and partnering with teams like Recruiting and HR will help us to gain insight into what is important and remarkable to candidates and employees. And you’ll be able to apply your quantitative and analytical skills to leverage this insight in managing our plans and helping to continually evolve the value of our services and programs. Additionally, we’ll look to you to help design, support and troubleshoot interfaces between our benefits and services platforms, our payroll/HR Information systems, and our vendors to ensure accurate data flows.
Join us at SIG! Contact our recruiter directly to learn more:
In this role, you will:
- Administer comprehensive employee benefit programs encompassing health and welfare, 401(k) and employee leave programs; Conduct open enrollment and other benefits related information sessions with employees.
- Build effective relationships with employees and liaise between employees and benefits’ providers to explain information on plans, address complex issues, and assist with matters involving sensitive employee information
- Partner with HR/Recruiting to obtain benefits trend data to evaluate and analyze applicability to SIG’s offerings
- Design, run and improve upon audit and ad-hoc reporting in support of broader benefits administration and payroll needs
- Manage compliance, testing and reporting for all benefits plans, including regulatory filings, COBRA administration, vendor contract maintenance and billing
- Partner with the Benefits Manager to ensure effective implementation of Annual Open Enrollment; assist with the preparation of educational materials and presentation of benefits plan changes to employees
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Mathematics, or related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience
- Strong experience with Excel required; experience with relational databases (such as SQL) and familiarity with HRIS reporting strongly preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and team
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Experience supporting and designing vendor interfaces
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive employee and company information
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.