The compliance technology team develops surveillance, monitoring and reporting tools for the compliance business community. This team is responsible for designing and developing tools for the oversight of SIG’s trading activities across all of our products, including options, equities, futures, fixed income, and many others. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join this group.
In this role, you will be working with a team of testers, developers, and the compliance business community to provide accurate surveillance and monitoring tools and compliance reports. We are looking for an organized and thorough person to take ownership of the Test Engineer role, including creating, documenting, and executing test plans, and communicating issues that are found. You should be comfortable with risk-based testing and with working in a dynamic environment using a variety of software development methodologies.
SIG Technologists Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Delivers the most appropriate solution for each problem
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
What we're looking for
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working in a software development organization is required, including at least two (2) years of full- time, hands-on application software testing experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Experience may substitute for education
- Oracle, SQL Server or other relational database experience required,
- Rapid software testing, exploratory testing, system testing, production verification testing, customer certification testing, performance testing and GUI testing
- Experience with large scale data outputs strongly preferred
- Experience with scripting and automating testing procedures is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to: learn quickly, communicate clearly, find and report bugs efficiently and solve business and technical problems
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills are required
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.