Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE) is a leading technology-focused venture capital and growth equity fund. We focus on high growth software, internet, information services, and technology-enabled businesses with $5-75m of revenue. SGE is very active – having deployed nearly $1bn of capital into 47 companies in the US, EU, and Israel over the past 11 years, realizing top-decile returns. We are focused on finding great companies and supporting their growth. We pride ourselves on having a great work environment, which is friendly, dynamic, fast-paced and technology-focused.
As a portfolio analyst/associate, you will work collaboratively with our portfolio companies and investment team to accelerate growth and increase efficiency. This is an opportunity to work with high-growth software companies (with $5-100M+ revenue) on a wide range of strategic topics. You will quickly gain valuable experience as you team directly with portfolio company leadership on topics such as strategy, people/talent, sales/marketing/customer success, product, and operations.
To learn more about SGE’s investment approach, team, and portfolio, visit www.sgep.com.
In this role, you will:
- Own and lead specific value-added cross-company projects with portfolio company executives
- Dashboard and analyze portfolio company metrics versus plan and investment case to identify risk/opportunity areas
- Benchmark key capabilities and best practices across portfolio companies
- Formalize playbooks and repeatable “growth accelerators” and toolkits for portfolio companies
- Define and prioritize backlog of projects, based on potential impact and feasibility
- Strengthen SGE portfolio company community through 1:1 connections, virtual communities, and events (e.g. CEO summit)
- Collaborate with head of portfolio operations and growth, as well as investment team to evolve function and impact
What we're looking for
- Undergraduate degree with excellent academic record
- Preferred 2+ years of strategy consulting and/or technology work experience
- Demonstrated intent in working with emerging, high-growth tech businesses
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, and uncompromising attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build trusted relationships with senior executives
- Collaborative and proactive approach with the confidence and capability to act autonomously
- Excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superb critical thinking ability and demonstrated leadership experience
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.