This is a broad role involving planning and co-ordination of Irish, UK, Luxembourg, Italian and German tax reporting and compliance for European operations. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have a broad range of responsibility including group tax accounting, tax compliance and transfer pricing while supporting international tax projects, planning initiatives and other ad hoc tax project work.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you'll be part of:
- Responsibility for all European tax compliance with particular emphasis on Corporation Tax and Financial Transaction Taxes.
- Responsibility for maintaining and testing internal tax controls.
- Maintenance of annual transfer pricing reports and memos; maintaining intercompany agreements/documentation and monitoring all intercompany transactions/recharges.
- Supporting international tax projects/planning initiatives and other ad hoc tax projects including group restructuring/reorganisations/liquidations and acquisitions/disposals and other commercial transactions.
- Working with external advisors to effectively manage domestic and international tax projects and to exercise judgments on the tax treatment or the tactical approach to be adopted.
- Assisting with the management of tax audits, including resolving audit issues.
- Research and review of Irish & International tax laws and USGAAP/IFRS tax accounting updates and assessing the impact on the business.
- Providing guidance and support to other departments within the group on technical tax issues including Employee Taxes, VAT etc.
- Working with the in-house finance and legal department to ensure cash movements within the group are properly documented and are structured in a tax efficient manner.
What we're looking for
- AITI qualified, accounting qualification
- A proven capability for successful project management
- A proven ability to understand and use General Ledger systems (Great Plains/Dynamics Experience would be an advantage) and reporting and data analytics tools
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
- Deadline driven and results focused
- Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skill
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.