Nellie Analytics, Inc. – a recently founded affiliate of SIG – is focused on geo-political and sports analytics. We are now looking for traders to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an early stage initiative and be an influencer to help shape new product development as the business opportunity evolves.
What you’ll be part of
As a Trader at Nellie, you will be joining our team at a very early stage to help deploy trading strategies and commit the firm’s capital. Tasks will include:
- Making guided, yet independent trading decisions across multiple products
- Working closely with quants, developers, and other traders to determine best processes and strategies
- Analyse past trades and historical data in a constant search for improvement
- Collaborating in the design of the trading platform and other tools
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge/interest in professional sports
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential;
- Willingness to be flexible with hours and schedule is essential;
- General computer skills required; computer programming skills a plus
- Willingness to adapt to a new decision-making framework
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with quantitative researchers, engineers, and other traders
- Attentiveness and ability to react to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Nice to have would be:
- Experience in Trading
- Experience working for a major Sportsbook or Proprietary firm
- Experience in Sports Analytics
- Data analysis
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.